Regular readers of this blog (and visitors to my 'toy room') will be aware that I generally seem to have several (i.e. - too many) projects on the go at any point in time. This was brought home to me last weekend when I realised that the bits and pieces on and around my modelling table included the following:
2. To accompany the cars I decided to paint some command figures, and the inevitable mission creep saw this increase to the figures for a complete infantry division.
3. A pair of 1/300 scale bunkers. I found these in a box while looking for something else (no idea what that was...) and decided to sort them out.
4. A selection of additional figures for Forbodia - my fictional Funny Little Wars country.
5. Two 1/300 scale YAK-38 'Forger' VSTOL aircraft which have been hovering (sorry) around the table since December.
6. Three 20mm Arfix Japanese snipers left over from the batch I painted a couple of months ago.
Is it any wonder that sometimes when I stagger in here to do some fooling around with toys I don't know where to start?