I finally got round to finishing off a small batch of Russian kit. I had assembled, based and primed these models several months ago and was in need of a quick and easy project so I could say to myself (and to you, gentle reader) that I had finished something.
First there are 3 T-26 model 33 light tanks. These were built from resin kits (four parts each) by Frontline. Although basic, these make up into very presentable models and can easily be fielded with the Skytrex metal model.
1. Spray paint matt black
2. Drybrush main colour(s) - Humbrol Dark Green in this case
3. Detail paint - silver for headlights, gunmetal for tracks and exhaust etc
4. Paint and apply markings
5. Rough drybrush of brown (for mud) on running gear and the lower parts of the vehicle
6. Light drybrush of sand colour (for dusty effect) all over
7. Flock base - painted brown and flocked while still wet
8. Edge base in black
9. Spray with matt varnish
10. Take photos to prove I paint stuff!