...but also these promising looking chaps. They mostly seem to be Timpo figures, several with head swaps. Clearly of some vintage, a fair bit of repair work was required, so I set to with the surgical PVA. While that was drying I addressed the issue of horses - the package had contained only one.Supreme horses - which appear to be from the Italeri moulds. Actually I have riders for them all but the figures from Neil looked much more interesting. I can now report that all of the troopers in the second photo above have been re-horsed and are ready to take the field at Waterloo next month. Photos soon, and thanks again to Neil!