Wednesday 24 April 2019

Japanese tank crew - part 1

The staggering output from the little corner of South Yorkshire which is forever Japan continues!
This is - as far as I can recall - the first Fine Molds kit I have encountered. I was prompted to buy it by the need for some crew figures for a couple of tatty 1/35 Japanese tanks I have awaiting my attention.
The moulding is very neat and the fact that the parts take a bit more cleaning up than Tamiya figures is hardly a serious criticism. The one legged officer is the result of my own surgery as I need him to fit into a turret hatch. The two seated figures are destined to admire the view from atop an SP gun.

4 comments:

Brian Carrick said...

"Legless in Sheffield" didn't they make a film about that?

Tim Gow said...

Brian Carrick
I think it was the same producer as “Debbie does Doncaster”.....

Pete. said...

Nice work Tim- have you identified a pieve of ground to stand in for the Mongolian Steppes yet?

Cheers,

Pete.

Tim Gow said...

Pete
Far East, bleak, strange inhabitants, impenetrable language? Norfolk it is.....