Thursday 6 March 2014

Prolonged preowned panzer perpetuation - part 3

Concluding my look at this recently (re?)formed division, here are the rest of the toys.Above is one of the Panzer Grenadier regiments in old resin halftracks of unknown origin.  I added a couple of figures to the nearest model.
The other PzG regt.  Airfix Opels with more figures from me.
The StuG Abt with a high-mileage Airfix survivor, and Pioneer Btl with more figures added.
The Flak and Pz-Jag Abts.  Clearly not all of these sub-units would necessarily be fielded together.
The transport column - a pair of Lledo diecast Macks.
The whole ensemble posing for the camera...
...and snug in their boxfile....
...which is of course, neatly labelled!

10 comments:

Paul Foster said...

This all looks very sharp. I especially am impressed with the hand painted markings.

The Lledo diecast Macks look well in their element.

Pete. said...

Very smart. You'll be pleased to know I'm currently working on my first Megablitz divisions.

Cheers,

Pete.

Chris Kemp said...

Happy days Tim,

I must have had a steadier hand in my '30s before the kayaking and fast living shook it up :O)

Regards, Chris

Milgeek said...

I do like the very neat labels! I look forward to teh day when I have one like that for my Finnish army! :)

Geordie an Exiled FoG said...

Impressively efficient
Tomorrow the world

Tim Gow said...

Paul Foster
Always pick a division you can paint the insignia for!

Tim Gow said...

Pete
Excellent news - another game soon then?

Tim Gow said...

Chris Kemp
That's what happens when you live it up in the millionaires' playground that is Wellingborough.....

Tim Gow said...

Stephen Beat
One? Think bigger!

Tim Gow said...

Geordie
These chaps must be about due for another game.