Monday 8 November 2021

Multi-part French

 While I was painting the Mokarex Great War French figures I decided I needed a command/communications team.  In my search for suitable figures I dug out this hard plastic set from Tamiya.  Although the figures therein are for the 1940 campaign I decided that aside from a change in colour scheme from horizon blue to khaki the appearance of French troops didn't really change all that much from 1916.

The kits is intended to build as an infantry unit but swapping arms and heads could create more poses.
More on this soon!

4 comments:

Reese Crawford said...

Great kit! I’m currently kit bashing some free French troops for the Italian Campaign with it.

Brad DeSantis said...

They look great Tim, I think they'll fit right in with your Moakarex figures! I look forward to seeing them on your table!

Tim Gow said...

Reese Crawford
You really can't go wrong with these Tamiya kits.

Tim Gow said...

Brad DeSantis
They'll be much smaller then the Mokarex chaps, being 1/35 against the latters' generous 1/32, but I have, as you know, a fairly laid-back approach to scale!