Monday 13 September 2010

Operazione C3 / Herkules - The invasion of Malta 1942

I know I've mentioned this before but there are now only 4 weeks to go.  A few places are still available but you are advised to move quickly!

I spent the weekend in a planning session for this game which I feel we have now knocked into shape.  John Drewienkiewicz kindly hosted us for the weekend, which was also attended by Adam Poole, Richard Clarke, Chris Kemp, Jerry Elsmore and Jim Wallman.  My thanks again to John and his wife Christine for accommodating and victualling us in some style!

Having received another two bookings today I believe we now have about 35 players and umpires booked for the day.

For booking details and prices please see the IWM Duxford website at  http://duxford.iwm.org.uk/server/show/conEvent.3269

No comments: