Saturday 5 February 2011

More Japanese tanks

This is the last of my current batch of Japanese vehicles which began with the Airfix Chi-Ha.  This lot started with a requirement for a Type 95 and a Type 89 for a game.  Talk about mission creep!
Type 89 medium tank - a 5-part Frontline resin model.

Type 95 Ha-Go light tank.  Metal kit by Skytrex.

Type 97 Te-Ke tankette.  I think that this is also a Skytrex model.

A column of Isuzu lorries.  Resin kits by Frontline.
Thats all the Japs for now, but there will be more infantry divisions and aircraft in the fullness of time.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate to be a spoilsport but I think I should mention that standard colours for the trucks and other vehicles was artillery brown.

Tim Gow said...

afewroundsmore
Oddly enough I knew that - I think I was on a roll after painting the tanks!

Don M said...

I think I was on a roll after painting the tanks!

Paint creep? lol I'm not one to talk...I paint everything the way
I like...)

west1871 said...

You can never have enough Japanese tanks I say!And very well painted ones at that.

Cheers Rich.

Paul said...

Super effort. I now have enough reference photos to push me to finish my lot!

Well done.

Tim Gow said...

Thanks guys. I have rather enjoyed painting all this Jap stuff - it was all very 'different'.