It is a while since I did any work on this division (see previous posts: http://megablitzandmore.blogspot.com/2010/12/7-armoured-division-1944-continued.html, http://megablitzandmore.blogspot.com/2010/12/still-snowing.html), not least because I had forgotten all about it! Last weekend, however I opened it's (beautifully labelled) box file and was pleased to see the progress I had made last year. There still remains, however, the small matter of the armoured brigade, to say nothing of the AA & AT regiments and the transport for the infantry brigade.
I therefore set to with the drybrushing and slapped on the base coat of green. Hopefully I'll get more done this coming weekend.
Tha painting in progress - 3 Cromwells (unknown resin), Challenger (Frontline), Achilles (Armourfast conversion), Crusader AA (Frontline), Daimler s/c (Matchbox) and Bedford OY lorry (unknown resin)