Sunday 30 June 2013

Indian Canberra

Next off the production line for the Operation Vijay game at COW is this IAF Canberra.  This is another Heroics & Ros casting, and a pretty crisp model it is.  There was some pitting on the wings but a bit of filler soon dealt with that.
I applied the same basic paintwork as with the Vampire, but took the trouble to paint on the tail flashes.  The was plenty of room for this!
The  Canberra is such an elegant shape that even I can't muck it up too badly and I look forward to it taking to the 'skies' next Saturday.

6 comments:

Al said...

Another cool model Tim, do you have an Electric Lighting to show us?

Milgeek said...

Lovely stuff. As you know my recent Soviet IL-28 Beagle was my 'poor man's Canberra'! I really like this sort of design...

I am still awfully tempted to buy the American Martin (B-57) version so I can do a Vietnam era camo pattern.

Look forward to seeing how your games turn out.

Paul said...

Who can resist this lovely lady. Nice one Tim.

Tim Gow said...

Al
I did post photos of my 1/100 scale EE Lightning a few months ago. Don't hold your breath for it's 1/300 equivalent!

Tim Gow said...

Stephen Beat
I'd hardly describe this as a 'rich man's Canberra'. But I know that you mean. A b-57 would be interesting to see.

Tim Gow said...

Paul
Pushing at an open door with you I know!