Friday 20 March 2020

Romanian Emil - part 1


Searching for 1/72 air support for my 1/32 Romanians, I spotted in a pile of unbuilt plastic this Hobbyboss kit of the Bf-109E-3.  I remembered building a brace of Hobbyboss 109G a while back and that they had gone together very nicely. 
Confident that I had some crumbling Romanian decals, I opened the box for a look. Like the Gustav, it seemed a simple and well-moulded kit. But the best was yet to come.....
....yes indeed - as well as the Luftwaffe decals the kit also contained a Romanian set!
Crisp parts. And not too many of them!
15 minutes in and time to think about paint. 




4 comments:

Martin Rapier said...

Great stuff. We like "not too many parts"

Bluewillow said...

They are great little kits

Cheers
Matt
French Wargame Holidays

Tim Gow said...

Martin Rapier
Too right. Let’s leave complex kits for the proper modellers.

Tim Gow said...

Bluewillow
Ideal for the lazy wargamer!