Monday 8 November 2010

A dilemma

While takings photos for the last few postings and re-organising my Russians (but that's another story) I was reminded of how many conversions and scratchbuilds are included in my accumulation (I hesitate to describe it as a collection) of 20mm toys.  As well as my own efforts, I have a number built by the late John Robertson (including most of 14 Panzer Division - see below and the relevant post) and a rather stunning collection I acquired a few years ago. 

My dilemma is this:  should I
1. Run a series of posts working my way through these models.
2. Simply include them in my posts on individual Megablitz units.
3. A combination of 1 and 2 above.
4. Don't care - just show us the toys!

I invite your comments on this issue.

8 comments:

JWH said...

Number 4 - I'm really enjoying this little series.

Trebian said...

Just get on with it and show the toys.

Fire at Will said...

yes please, it's nice to see conversions to get ideas and it would also be a fitting memorial to John Robertson

Will

Tim Gow said...

Thanks for your thoughts guys. I think I'll start off with the remaining JR conversions and see where that takes us.
Tim

Robert (Bob) Cordery said...

Get yer toys out!

Geordie an Exiled FoG said...

Just show me the toys Tim, but if you want to do anything else that's also fine by me :)

After all it's your show

Paul said...

Bout ruddy time...mumble, mumble

Tim Gow said...

OK - a post on JR's conversions will follow!
Tim