Friday 5 July 2019

All packed for COW!

Over the past few weekends I have been assembling a pile of stuff for COW. As well as my overnight bag and of course hats, there’s stuff for the bring and buy and the kit for the four sessions I am running. One is a very last-minute affair, having been discussed and agreed with my co-presenter about 24 hours ago!
Every year I gently fret about fitting it all in the car. And every year it fits. This morning it all went in very easily and I suspect that even my passenger’s bag will fit in the boot.
So time now for a well-deserved mug of tea and some toast!

4 comments:

David Crook said...

Good grief Sir!

That looks almost organised. You realise you will setting a dangerous precedent for future years with this display of order and precision....

All the best,

DC

Tim Gow said...

David Crook
Fear not, it’ll never last. Especially if people bring me boxes of toys!

Geordie an Exiled FoG said...

Military precision and surely Plenary Game potential .. how many different ways can you pack a cardboard elephant simulator into Tim's Car (in the dark)

Tim Gow said...

Geordie
Many a silly comment has later turned up as a COW session....