Thursday 18 June 2015

The march to Waterloo...

...starts here!
On this, the 200th anniversary of the battle, I am pleased to confirm that I am planning to take part in the Waterloo game being planned in London for late summer.  You may already have seen the announcement on the Funny Little Wars Yahoo group here.

So why am I telling you?  Simple - I work best with a deadline so now I'll feel committed to painting more toys!
 Aside from some light repairs I didn't paint these chaps, but they're a good start!

So let's follow the piper to Waterloo!



8 comments:

Springinsfeld said...

Looking forward to seeing this project unfold. I am trying to join the Yahoo group but although I am carefully completing the captcha Yahoo refuses to send me application....any ideas?

Tim Gow said...

Springinsfeld
I am a moderator for the FLW group. What user name do you appear as?

Conrad Kinch said...

That looks very tempting. Has a date been picked yet?

Tim Gow said...

Conrad Kinch
Probably September - more detail to follow!

Springinsfeld said...

Hi Tim

I've tried a number of times, but on every occasion I type the captcha and message it comes up with " an error occurred while loading the content-try again" . Any ideas?

Tim Gow said...

Springinsfeld
If you let me have your email address I will invite you to join the group. Hopefully that might by-pass the issue.

Springinsfeld said...

Splendid idea. I'll leave it on a post back in the mists of time. Many thanks
Mike

Springinsfeld said...

Splendid idea. I'll leave it on a post back in the mists of time. Many thanks
Mike