Sunday 16 June 2019

1815 Dutch & Belgians


I’ve become involved with another 1/32 Waterloo game. Happily, there is no chance of the figure-painting ‘burnout’ I suffered in the run up to the 2015 lawn game (see here and the subsequent four posts) as due to that game I already have a good number of suitable figures ready for action.  However, despite decent quantities of French, Brits, Prussians - and a few KGL, I had no Dutch or Belgian troops. I knew I had several boxes of the relevant Call to Arms figures in stock, and Lloyd owed me some painting...
I took delivery of the chaps on Wednesday and managed to get them based over the weekend. I think they look pretty good. 
There are three Dutch and one Belgian regiments - the contents of four boxes of ACTA and a few old Timpo Brits. 
The three Dutch regiments. The flags are a bit on the small side but I already had them printed. 
 The Belgians. With Timpo standard and drummer.
A closer look at one of the Dutch regiments. 

2 comments:

Robert (Bob) Cordery said...

Tim,

Wow! So you've got at least three projects on the go at the same time? I only wish that I had that level of motivation at the moment.

All the best,

Bob

tradgardmastare said...

These look great Tim.