Sunday 4 January 2015

More Military Aid - part 2


Back now to the aid package received from Paul last month.  As well as the aircraft already mentioned the box also contained this 1/35 ish scale M-41.  Originally a motorised model, this is in pretty decent nick and may well serve as the basis of a particularly ridiculous bodge.

These US figures are 1/35 Tamiya and similar hard plastic kits.  An initial sort out suggests there are enough for a company for Little Cold Wars.
This 1/48 scale Zero was something of a surprise - here it is after various bits have been re-attached.

5 comments:

Paul Foster said...

I know what your idea is and I do think its a first in the modelling world.

Post conversion pics please...When ready of course.

Tim Gow said...

Paul Foster
And there I was hoping you'd talk me out of it.....

Geordie an Exiled FoG said...

This is getting rather scary Tim
Small is beautiful
And I thought 28mm was large scale, but not large enough for Tim!

Paul Foster said...

Talk you out of it? No chance. The more I look at it the more I like the idea (and notice the similarity).

Tim Gow said...

Geordie
I have managed to avoid 28mm - a scale I never warmed to. With the 54s I am keeping a step ahead of the deterioration of my eyesight!