Thursday, 2 June 2011

Airfix Buffalo

A couple of months ago I posted photos of a FIAT G.50 built some years ago by my daughter Lisa (then aged c10).  I mentioned at the time that another of her models survived, and so to celebrate the last of her university exams, here it is!
The Airfix Buffalo in 'flight'.  All built and painted by Lisa, though she tells me that I may have had a hand in the decals.  The cockpit framing is done with an OHP pen.
I have never built this kit, but I did have the Revell Buffalo - sadly not finished to anything like this standard!

10 comments:

Peter Douglas said...

Very nice indeed.

PD

Don M said...

Not bad at all! And send on my congrats on the last of her exams!

Tim Gow said...

Peter Douglas
It is certainly better than my my own early efforts.

Tim Gow said...

Don M
Will do!

Bartender said...

Wishing her all the best!

Paul said...

Not too shabby! Wargame standard at least. OHP Do they still exsist?

Biff Tanner said...

Wow great work

Tim Gow said...

Bartender
Thanks - I'll pass that on. Good to hear from you again

Tim Gow said...

Paul
Yes - I'll need to work it into a game somehow. OHP - showing my age (and yours!) there.

Tim Gow said...

Biff Tanner
Thanks - I was pleasantly surprised by how good it was when I rediscovered it this year.